Beautiful, lonely book seeks marketing genius
A few years ago, we published a brave, crazy book of Bible stories for children in Afrikaans. We couldn’t sell it. Can you?
We’re looking for a small team of marketing students or other keen beans to take on a real-life practical assignment. It’ll test your creativity, your design skills, your ability to create great messaging, your social-media savvy, your strategic thinking and your customer-service smarts. And if you pull it off, you can keep all the profits.
- We have over a thousand copies to sell.
- You’ll create a new dust-jacket and marketing material.
- We’ll provide a little seed cash, and let you spend sales revenue to grow.
- You can use our infrastructure: office, phone, Internet, tea and bananas.
- We can’t pay you, but together we’ll do some maths that gives you the profits.
If you’re curious, mail email@example.com.